Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so simple, but when you start getting raves about it don't confess how easy it was to make this heavenly treat!
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt together with the milk.
- This can either be done in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and stir again.
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Pour in the fudge and smooth over the top.
- Don't forget to lick the bowl!
- Chill the the refrigerator for about two hours.
- Cut into squares.
This is a real simple easy fudge. I''ve tried it before and its been a hit with all, especially the kids love it. Very simple and tasty!
Great treat! I used milk chocolate instead of dark and prehaps that is the reason that it did not set up as firm as I thought would. It was still delicious and I will make it again!
I made this fudge for my daughter for the school fayre, sadly i did not have a big enough bar of chocolate and so it did not set properly, just to let you know i then decided it was too tasty to waste, so i put the not quite set fudge in the freezer for a couple of hours went out and bought another bar of chocolate, then melted down the bar of chocolate, took the fudge out of the freezer rolled it into odd shaped balls coated it in melted chocolate then popped on a tray into the fridge and voila out came the most gorgeous tasting chocolate covered fudge truffles! hahaha sent them off to school labelled as such but my daughter and i taste tested one first and they were delicious! (it was rather messy making the balls of not quite hardened fudge though) <br/>I may just use the recipe again and do it wrong again ! would make great chocolates for grandma at christmas ! Thanks