Recipe by Mirj
This is so simple, but when you start getting raves about it don't confess how easy it was to make this heavenly treat!
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt together with the milk.
- This can either be done in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and stir again.
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Pour in the fudge and smooth over the top.
- Don't forget to lick the bowl!
- Chill the the refrigerator for about two hours.
- Cut into squares.