Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so simple, but when you start getting raves about it don't confess how easy it was to make this heavenly treat!
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt together with the milk.
- This can either be done in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and stir again.
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Pour in the fudge and smooth over the top.
- Don't forget to lick the bowl!
- Chill the the refrigerator for about two hours.
- Cut into squares.