Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so simple, but when you start getting raves about it don't confess how easy it was to make this heavenly treat!
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt together with the milk.
- This can either be done in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and stir again.
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Pour in the fudge and smooth over the top.
- Don't forget to lick the bowl!
- Chill the the refrigerator for about two hours.
- Cut into squares.
This is a real simple easy fudge. I''ve tried it before and its been a hit with all, especially the kids love it. Very simple and tasty!
Great treat! I used milk chocolate instead of dark and prehaps that is the reason that it did not set up as firm as I thought would. It was still delicious and I will make it again!