Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is ridiculously inexpensive and easy for you low-carbers - I buy the TVP in bulk for about $2.00 per pound: it nets out at about 1 gram of carbs per 1/2 cup. It's a filling, satisfying night-time snack when you crave something sweet
- 2 cups textured vegetable protein
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts, I used roasted almonds
- 1⁄2 cup grated unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze, almond milk, also good with unsweetened soy milk or 1⁄2 cup chocolate almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- fruit, if desired (optional)
- mix the dry ingredients, proportionately, in any amount you like.
- 1/3 cup of 'granola' with almond milk, fruit, Splenda to taste.