Recipe by aHardDaysNight
My variation of 4 Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
Well, you certainly couldn't ask for anything easier, and it's a nice change of pace from the same old scampi recipes. I was worried that the large amount of chili flakes would make it too spicy, bt it was fine. Very tasty, served with some brown and wild rice. Thanks for sharing! Made for Fall PAC 2011.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 2 lbs raw shrimp, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (pinot grigio)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat large nonstick pan on medium high for 2-3 minutes.
- add butter, olive oil, garlic, red pepper, shrimp to pan.
- cook for 3-4 minutes until just pink.
- deglaze pan with white wine.
- cook 1-2 minutes longer.
- remove from heat.
- add lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley.
- serve immediately.