2 hrs 20 mins
Shannon Cooks's Note:
I love pairing blueberries and chocolate. This is a variation of a recipe I found a while back on the side of a Bakers' chocolate package.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside.
- 2Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwavaeble bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 3Add almonds, blueberries and orange peel; stir until well blended.
- 4SPREAD chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- 5LIFT fudge from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 48 pieces. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. (Do not freeze.).
- 6Wrap pieces in cellophane and tie with a bow for a cute gift!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredibly Easy White Chocolate Blueberry Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 22.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: