Recipe by Lucky Clover
This is one of my favorite desserts! It has 3 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to put together! How can something SO EASY be SO GOOD?! You have to try it!
Top Review by Mommy2two
I lost this recipe (I know, how did I manage that with just 3 ingredients?) and was so happy to find it on here! I love to make this with the addition of a half a can or so of drained pitted cherries that have been patted dry. This recipe is SO good and is deceptively simple. Thanks for posting!
- 1 ready-made chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 6 hershey's milk chocolate candy bars with almonds
- 8 ounces whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt Hershey candy bars in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl on low-heat or defrost, stopping to stir every 20-30 seconds.
- Fold in whipped topping and mix with an electric mixer until well-blended.
- Pour into chocolate graham cracker crust and refrigerate 2 hours or more until set.