Incredibly Easy Drop Sugar Cookies
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- In large bowl, mix sugar, oil, baking powder, vanilla, salt and eggs with spoon; Stir in flour.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- If desired, press bottom of glass onto dough to grease, then dip into additional sugar; Press on balls until 1/4-inch thickness.
- Dip bottom of glass onto a wet paper towel, then dip into dry Jello; press onto dough; Repeat until desired color appears.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until light brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.