1 hr 10 mins
My favorite non-chocolate cake is Strawberry Shortcake. This one starts with a mix but tastes homemade all the way. It is amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope Dream Whip, unprepared
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cold water
Topping and Filling
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat 4 minutes at medium speed.
- 3Pour into a greased and floured tube pan and bake for about 50 minutes or into 2- 8 or 9 inch greased and floured pans and bake for about 30 minutes, or until cake test dones.
- 4Cool completely.
- 5Topping and Filling: Mix milk, pudding mix and whipped topping in a large bowl and beat until peaks form.
- 6If not using right away, keep in the refrigerator.
- 7Put it together: Cut tube pan cake in half lengthwise.
- 8Frost bottom with half of filling and layer with sliced strawberries.
- 9Place top half of cake on and frost with remaining filling.
- 10Decorate with whole berries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredibly Easy & Amazing Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 468.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g