1/1 Photo of Incredibly Delicious Stuffed Pork Chops #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Serve these juicy stuffed chops and every one will be amazed. They are so fast and easy to prepare yet look so sophisticated and elegant. The brussels sprouts, bacon and shredded hash brown potatoes are a perfect combination and give the pork fantastic flavor. Even people who think they don't like brussels sprouts rave over these Incredibly Delicious Stuffed Pork Chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook bacon in skillet over medium high heat until slightly brown, remove from skillet, reserve bacon drippings.
- 3In same skillet, with 2 tablespoons bacon drippings cook brussels sprouts and hash brown potatoes over medium high heat for 10 minutes, adding additional bacon drippings if needed, season with salt.
- 4Add bacon to potato mixture.
- 5With sharp knife make a pocket in pork chops.
- 6Stuff pork chops with potato mixture, season pork with salt.
- 7Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until slightly turning brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredibly Delicious Stuffed Pork Chops #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.8
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 129.3 mg
- Sodium 167.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 42.2 g