Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
A fantastic spin on typical clam chowder, this recipe is soo creamy and warms the belly. You would never guess the secret ingredient is cauliflower!
- Melt butter in pot, brown onion and celery.
- Add cauliflower, oats, oregano, cayenne, bouillon and salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 60 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Using a blender (or hand blender) puree until smooth.
- Stir in chopped clams.
- Warm, do not overcook or clams will get rubbery.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.