Recipe by Wyf42ArmyMen
I've only been making meatloaf for a short time. This was the third recipe I've tried & this is by far the best! It's so simple! I'd recommend it to anyone, even those who are beginner cooks. I half the ingredients when I make it because I'm usually only cooking for 3.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 lb colby cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix the turkey, milk, bread crumbs, and eggs by hand. Season with salt and pepper. Fold the cheese cubes into the mixture. Transfer to a loaf pan, and top with ketchup.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F.