Recipe by Suzy Mags
For anyone into low carb or who wants a change from the usual bread crumb chicken routine. This chicken is so delious, you won't even want any sauuce. I've also used this on fish. I got this from a low carb website. I think it's a Suzanne Somers recipie.
- 1 cup dehydrated onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 crushed bay leaf
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Put dehydrated onion into a food processor and process for about a minute.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients except for the cheese and process for 30 seconds.
- Add the cheese and pulse to blend.
- Coat chicken with egg and then dip into the mixture.
- Fry in olive oil.
- You can also double the dry ingredients and store left over in an airtight container for 10 days.