Recipe by Mrs Caz
This is a recipe a friend made for me when I just had my daughter. Ever since then, my husband doesn't want any other chili.
Top Review by Munchkin Mama
I liked this, unfortunately my husband thought it was "just okay". If you like non-traditional chilies, this is for you! The flavor is unique because of the allspice and cinnamon and it has a beautiful, colorful presentation.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (or more, according to your preference)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn