Incredible Sausage & Ravioli Soup
- In a 4-quart heavy pot on medium heat, brown the sausage and cook garlic until tender.
- Stir, breaking up the sausage, about 5 minutes; pour off the excess fat.
- Remove the sausage/garlic mixture from pot and set aside.
- In pot over medium-high heat, heat broth and water to a boil.
- Add the ravioli and cook 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes, sausage mixture, mustard, oregano and pepper; heat through.
- Stir in the spinach; cook until wilted, about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.