Wonderful Italian soup. Very quick to make! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces sweet Italian sausage links, casing removed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 (13 3/4 ounce) cans low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 (9 ounce) bag frozen mini cheese ravioli
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, torn
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a 4-quart heavy pot on medium heat, brown the sausage and cook garlic until tender.
- 2Stir, breaking up the sausage, about 5 minutes; pour off the excess fat.
- 3Remove the sausage/garlic mixture from pot and set aside.
- 4In pot over medium-high heat, heat broth and water to a boil.
- 5Add the ravioli and cook 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- 6Stir in beans, tomatoes, sausage mixture, mustard, oregano and pepper; heat through.
- 7Stir in the spinach; cook until wilted, about 1 minute.
- 8Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredible Sausage & Ravioli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.2
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 1033.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: