Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This sweet tangy potato salad is ideal for a braai (barbeque) or just when you have some left over potatoes!
- 6 medium potatoes, boiled
- 250 ml mayonnaise
- 250 ml condensed milk
- 5 ml sunflower oil
- 5 ml vinegar
- 10 ml spices (I use lemon&dill)
- Cut the potatoes in about 1cmx1cm blocks and place in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, condensed milk, oil and vinegar.
- Mix the 'dressing' with the potatoes. (Be careful not to break the potatoes in the process.).
- Sprinkle the spice over and serve!