Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the taste of chocolate and peanut butter together and so does my family. A friend gave me this recipe when she heard me talking about the one I was making and said this one would beat it and she was right!
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 3⁄4 cup hot fudge, divided
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 1 tablespoon powdered cocoa mix
- Spoon fudge sauce into graham cracker crust bottom.
- Place in freezer and chill for 10 minute Whisk peanut butter and milk together until well blended.
- Add pudding mix and beat for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Mixture will be thick.
- Stir in 1/2 of cool whip.
- Gently spoon over fudge layer.
- Top with remaining cool whip.
- Dust with cocoa powder and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.