Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A peachy version of the impossible pie.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 2 1⁄2 cups peaches, chopped (fresh or canned)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- nutmeg or cinnamon
- Beat the eggs, milk, syrup, butter, sugar, vanilla and flour; mix until smooth.
- Stir in the peaches and coconut.
- Pour into a greased and floured pie plate.
- Sprinkle generously with nutmeg or cinnamon.
- Top with the chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 to 50 minutes, or until custard is set.
- Let stand for awhile before cutting.
- This pie makes its own crust and needs to set awhile to make the crust firm.