- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 oranges, zest of, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (no pulp is best)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups good dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350, have eggs at room temperature Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix on medium until incorporated.
- Add grated orange zest, flour, baking soda, baking powder and sour cream, mix inches Add orange juice and chocolate chips, mix on low for about 30-45 seconds, until mixed well.
- Fill greased muffin pan cups a little more than half full, bake at 350 for 12 min or more, until cake tester comes out clean - depends on your oven, should be between 12 and 15 minutes; mine usually takes 13 minutes