Recipe by Luckeydevil
These are the best cookies I have ever made. I originally had gotten a great recipe but after years of tweaking I have come up with this. Whenever I make these I usually need to double the recipe.
- 1 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups uncooked oats
- 1 1⁄4 cups raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a bowl and mix well; set aside.
- Beat sugars and Crisco till creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Add flour mix little at a time.
- Mix in oats and raisins.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake about 12 minutes.
- Cool a few minutes on cookie sheet before transferring them.