Very easy to make and you can use different ice creams and different icings. This is from the Cake Mix Doctor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cake mix, melted ice cream, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute.
- 3Increase the speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more.
- 4Pour the batter into a Bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees 38 to 42 minutes.
- 62 cups confectioners' sugar.
- 71/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 84 tbsps. butter.
- 91/3 cup plus 1 tablespoons milk.
- 101 teaspoon vanilla.
- 116 large marshmallows.
- 12Sift the sugar and cocoa together into a large mixing bowl.
- 13Set aside.
- 14Place the marshmallows, butter, and milk in a medium- size.
- 15saucepan over low heat.
- 16Stir until the marshmallows are melted, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 17Remove pan from heat.
- 18Pour sugar and cocoa mixture over the marshmallow mixture.
- 19Add the vanilla and stir until the frosting is smooth.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredible Melted Ice-Cream Cake With Chocolate Marshmallow Fros
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 242.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g