Developed for RSC#14. A really fabulous marinade makes for really incredible lamb chops. My guinea pigs are insisting I make this again soon! Crazy simple with loads of flavor. Neither preparation time nor cooking time include time to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all marinade ingredients in blender & puree.
- 2Reserve 1/4c marinade. Pour remaining marinade into a ziptop bag with the lamb chops & refrigerate 2 hours or more.
- 3Combine 1/4c marinade with 1/4c creme fraiche. Taste for seasoning, add salt, pepper or rosemary as needed. Set aside.
- 4Preheat grill.
- 5When grill is ridiculously hot, spray with oil. Put lamb chops on grill & walk away for 2 minutes. Turn them over & leave them be another 2 minutes. Remove to serving plates. They should be rare with crispy grill marks.
- 6Arrange 2 chops per plate and add a dollop of marinade/creme fraiche mixture.
You Might Also Like...View All Kiwifruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredible Marinated Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1378.3
- Calories from Fat 1084
- Total Fat 120.5 g
- Saturated Fat 49.9 g
- Cholesterol 301.5 mg
- Sodium 1968.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 63.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: