Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Developed for RSC#14. A really fabulous marinade makes for really incredible lamb chops. My guinea pigs are insisting I make this again soon! Crazy simple with loads of flavor. Neither preparation time nor cooking time include time to marinate.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in blender & puree.
- Reserve 1/4c marinade. Pour remaining marinade into a ziptop bag with the lamb chops & refrigerate 2 hours or more.
- Combine 1/4c marinade with 1/4c creme fraiche. Taste for seasoning, add salt, pepper or rosemary as needed. Set aside.
- Preheat grill.
- When grill is ridiculously hot, spray with oil. Put lamb chops on grill & walk away for 2 minutes. Turn them over & leave them be another 2 minutes. Remove to serving plates. They should be rare with crispy grill marks.
- Arrange 2 chops per plate and add a dollop of marinade/creme fraiche mixture.