1/1 Photo of Incredible Ice Cream Sandwich Sundae Dessert
This is so so so good and cold on a hot summer's day! You can also make it up to 2 months in advance, so you can have it ready for unexpected guests :) I have modified this so much and tried it different ways, but the best is below with all of the optional ingredients used! I am the "dessert person" at all of the family gatherings and this is the most requested all the time! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 19 ice cream sandwiches (regular "or" neopolitan)
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- 0.5 (12 ounce) jar strawberry ice cream topping (optional)
- 0.5 (12 ounce) jar butterscotch sundae sauce (optional) or 0.5 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts (or 1 jar of wet nuts ice cream topping)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- banana, sliced (optional)
- 1Cut one ice cream sandwich in half.
- 2Put one whole and one half ice cream sandwich along the short side of a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- 3Arrange eight ice cream sandwiches in opposite direction evenly in bottom of pan.
- 4Spread with half of the whipped topping.
- 5Drizzle or dollop most of fudge topping on top of whipped topping (save a couple tablespoons).
- 6Drizzle optional toppings (if using) and nuts on top, reserving a couple tablespoons of each.
- 7Repeat another layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- 8Top with remaining whipped topping.
- 9Fancily drizzle remaining hot fudge, butterscotch and strawberry toppings on top, along with walnuts or wet nuts.
- 10Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.
- 11Remove from freezer 20-30 minutes before serving.
- 12Cut into squares and top with a few maraschino cherries.
- 13Serve slices bananas on the side for people who are in a banana split mood and want to top theirs with bananas!
- 14YUM YUM YUM!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredible Ice Cream Sandwich Sundae Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 106.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches