Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, zingy, guacamole with a wonderful roasted flavour.
Make and share this Incredible Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- Combine lime juice, salt, cilantro, and habanero powder in medium mixing bowl (plastic or ceramic). Set aside.
- Spread onion, tomato, and jalapeno evenly over foil-covered pan. Broil for 8 minutes or until charred.
- Cut avocados in half length-wise. Discard stone. Scoop into bowl. Add roasted, chopped veggies.
- With a fork or hand mixer, blend mixture thouroughly.
- Serve chilled. (Keep covered until serving to avoid discoloration.).
Wonderful guac full of texture and flavor! Perfect as a dip or topping. Made for PAC 2012