- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, Diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, Chopped Finely
- 1 slice large vidalia onion, Diced
- 1 roma tomato, Diced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground habanero chile pepper
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 2 avocados
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lime juice, salt, cilantro, and habanero powder in medium mixing bowl (plastic or ceramic). Set aside.
- Spread onion, tomato, and jalapeno evenly over foil-covered pan. Broil for 8 minutes or until charred.
- Cut avocados in half length-wise. Discard stone. Scoop into bowl. Add roasted, chopped veggies.
- With a fork or hand mixer, blend mixture thouroughly.
- Serve chilled. (Keep covered until serving to avoid discoloration.).