Recipe by Marie
I love easy recipes, especially when they are soooo good. Serve warm with honey butter for a real treat!
Top Review by startnover
This was a huge hit w/ my entire family! It really shoked my husband when I told him there was cake mix in it. I have to confess I didn't have a yellow jiffy cake mix on hand so I used half of a Betty Crocker cake mix, and it was so moist and yummy...very good Marie.
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 (9 ounce) packagejiffy yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix together both packages of corn muffin mix with 2 eggs and milk.
- Stir only until combined; batter will be lumpy.
- Blend cake mix with remaining 1 egg and water and beat with mixer on high speed for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Fold muffin mix into cake mix until blended.
- Do not mix too much.
- Pour into greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.