- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 cups bouillon
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canchopped clams, undrained
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the onion, bouillon, cauliflower, oats, oregano and cayenne pepper in a large pot.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 60 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Using a hand blender, puree until smooth.
- Stir in clams and their juice, and adjust the seasonings.
- Season with black pepper.