- 538.64 g devil's food cake mix
- 99.22 g vanilla pudding mix (NOT instant)
- 453.59 g container sour cream
- 118.29 ml Kahlua
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a Bundt cake pan with Bakers Joy. Mix cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, Kahlua, oil and eggs in large bowl and beat two minutes on medium setting. Batter will be stiff. Stir in chocolate chip. Pour into Bundt pan. Bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees.