This is a very harty salad that is packed full of flavor and nutrition. My husband and I love to make this and enjoy it with a nice glass of white Zinfandel. You'll be hooked after you try it!
- cut chicken up into small cubes and place in frying pan.
- Add 1/3 cup of the italian dressing and cook until chicken is no longer pink in separate frying pan (or in microwave) cook bacon.
- Cut into smaller pieces when done and set aside.
- Slice strawberries and set aside.
- slice hard boiled eggs and set aside.
- in large bowls divide the spinach leaves and top with the chicken, bacon, strawberries, egg, and almond slices.
- Drizzle the spinach salad dressing or other type of dressing over and enjoy!