Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the best pot pie I've ever had! The filling is similar to a chicken flavored white sauce topped with a crescent topping. For best results use KNORR Chicken Bouillon - there is something about the seasonings they use that make it extra special. I also love the fact that it's pretty easy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Knorr chicken bouillon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 ounces country style frozen vegetables, Defrosted
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Cut Chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and cook quickly in a pan coated with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, flour, bouillon and pepper in a 2 quart saucepan; gradually add the milk. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
- Add cooked chicken or turkey and the frozen vegetables; heat thoroughly on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into 8 inch baking dish.
- Unroll dough into rectangles. Press perforations together to seal. Place the rectangles together, side by side; press edges together to form seam. Cover the casserole with dough. May use leftover dough to create a cut-out decoration.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until browned.
I have never made a chicken pot pie before and I really enjoyed this. I did find it a little bland, so I added a package of Italian Seasoning-and it was delicious. Making it again next week! thankyou