Recipe by Terri Newell
This is from the allrecipes site. It is truly incredible. Only three ingredients, yet such flavor. Try it tonight; you won't be disappointed !
Top Review by emuffin122
I just make this tonight because I wanted something simple, and it was. However I didn't find it to be that good. I even took the advice of another review and flipped it half way to get a nice brown crispy coat. It just wasn't that great.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces with garlic salt on both sides. Place skin side up in 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake 30 minutes, then turn pieces. Bake an additional 30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- If the chicken begins to brown too much, cover the pan with foil for the last 15 or 20 minutes.
- Note.I cut up a 5lb chicken and used the legs, thighs and wings. I removed the skin from the thighs, but left it on the other pieces. All were equally juicy and delicious.