Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from the allrecipes site. It is truly incredible. Only three ingredients, yet such flavor. Try it tonight; you won't be disappointed !
- Heat oven to 375.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces with garlic salt on both sides. Place skin side up in 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake 30 minutes, then turn pieces. Bake an additional 30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- If the chicken begins to brown too much, cover the pan with foil for the last 15 or 20 minutes.
- Note.I cut up a 5lb chicken and used the legs, thighs and wings. I removed the skin from the thighs, but left it on the other pieces. All were equally juicy and delicious.
I just make this tonight because I wanted something simple, and it was. However I didn't find it to be that good. I even took the advice of another review and flipped it half way to get a nice brown crispy coat. It just wasn't that great.
I'm sorry but my family and I did NOT like this recipe. We peeled off the skin because it was just WAY too sweet. The chicken underneath tasted just like regular plain jane chicken.
This was so incredibly good! I did add a few things, but used the original recipe as a base. I used chicken thighs, sprinkled them with garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, soy sauce (as another reviewer suggested), ground ginger and then the brown sugar. It was wonderful. I realized I changed the recipe a bit, but couldn't make a comment without giving stars. This was good and thank you!