Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
Two favourites in one-creamy cheesecake and pecan pie. Part of the top layer sinks to form three layers. Delish!
- 1 unbaked pie shells, store bought (frozen) or 1 your own homemade pie shell
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare your own OR thaw store-bought frozen pastry shell.
- Beat cream cheese,granulated sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread evenly in pie shell.
- Sprinkle pecans over cheese layer.
- Beat remaining 3 eggs, corn syrup and brown sugar together well.
- Pour evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 375 degrees and bake 25 to 30 minutes longer, or until set and golden.
- Cool before slicing.