Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Well,I just HAD to post this! This sounds really yummy! 8) (Prep time includes,estimated time including freezing)
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs, seperated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the sugar& water for 5 minutes.
- Beat the egg yolks& in seperate dish,beat whites until stiff.
- Remove sugar from heat,adding in the butter.
- Stir until butter has melted.
- Slowly pour over beaten yolks,beat until cool.
- Add in the egg whites,vanilla extract and nuts.
- Combining mixture,add whipped cream.
- Freeze until firm,then serve and enjoy!