Recipe by wildheart
This genuine-imitation butter is much better than the I Can't Believe It's brand.......you absolutely get the butter taste, without many of the hard fats.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the margarine in mixer bowl.
- Let soften slightly.
- Pour in 1/2 the oil and 1/2 the buttermilk.
- Continue to whip.
- Pour in remaining oil and buttermilk.
- Whip until thoroughly mixed.
- Put in plastic containers in fridge.
- Use for toast, muffins, or baking.
- This does not work for frying.