Mandy ny's Note:
This is amazing....creamy and oh so good. Everyone who tries this has to have the recipe. i SERVE THIS WITH GARLIC BREAD ITS A MUST. You will love it. this is one of our family recipe's. People drool over this and I never give out the recepie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Par-boil broccoli until tender, drain and set aside.
- 2In fry pan saute onions and bacon until onion is tender and bacon is done. (I cut bacon into bite size pieces before I fry them).
- 3Add bacon mixture to big pot.
- 4Slowly add broccoli, chicken broth,butter and flour.
- 5Mix well over low heat about 20 minutes.
- 6Remove pan from heat and slowly add half-n-half.
- 7Put over low heat again another 5 minutes.(DO NOT LET BOIL!).
- 8Serve with garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredible Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 769.3
- Calories from Fat 533
- Total Fat 59.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 134.6 mg
- Sodium 1768.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 23.9 g