1/3 Photos of Ina's Homemade Granola
Irish Rose's Note:
This is Ina Garten's recipe (The Barefoot Contessa) and I think it is delicious. However, I have never made any of her recipes that I didn't think was delicious. I love this over yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Toss, oats, coconut and almonds together in large bowl and set aside.
- 3Whisk together the oil and honey in small bowl and pour over the oat mixture and stir with wooden spoon until all the oats, coconut and nuts are coated.
- 4Pour into a 13x9 baking pan and bake. Stir occasionally with spatula until mixture turns a nice golden brown about 45 minutes.
- 5Remove granola from oven and allow to cool, stirring occasionally. Add the apricots, figs, cranberries and cashews. You can put whatever mix of dried fruit in that you please. I have even started to put in a cup of dark chocolate chips after the oats mix has cooled.
- 6Great snack!
- 7Store cooled granola in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ina's Homemade Granola
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1673.7
- Calories from Fat 875
- Total Fat 97.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 356.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 190.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.4 g
- Sugars 99.6 g
- Protein 30.0 g