Prep 6 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This gluten free Grilled Lemon Chicken recipe from Ina Garten's Barefoot Contessa cookbook is easy to make and amazingly delicious. http://www.elanaspantry.com/inas-grilled-lemon-chicken/
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme to make marinade.
- 2. Place chicken breasts in a pyrex dish, then pour marinade over chicken and refrigerate for 6 hours to overnight.
- 3. Heat grill and cook chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- 4. Cool chicken and cut diagonally into ½ inch thick slices.
- 5. Place chiffonaded Romaine on a serving platter, then top with julienned carrots.
- 6. Place chicken over vegetables and serve with "Peanut" Sauce.