1/1 Photo of Ina’s Grilled Lemon Chicken
6 hrs 10 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This gluten free Grilled Lemon Chicken recipe from Ina Garten's Barefoot Contessa cookbook is easy to make and amazingly delicious. http://www.elanaspantry.com/inas-grilled-lemon-chicken/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, halved and skins removed
- 1 head romaine lettuce, remove bottom and chiffonade leaves
- 2 large carrots, grated or juilenned
- 11. In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme to make marinade.
- 22. Place chicken breasts in a pyrex dish, then pour marinade over chicken and refrigerate for 6 hours to overnight.
- 33. Heat grill and cook chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- 44. Cool chicken and cut diagonally into ½ inch thick slices.
- 55. Place chiffonaded Romaine on a serving platter, then top with julienned carrots.
- 66. Place chicken over vegetables and serve with "Peanut" Sauce.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ina’s Grilled Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1606.3
- Calories from Fat 1045
- Total Fat 116.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 290.5 mg
- Sodium 2763.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 104.1 g