1/1 Photo of Ina’s Grilled Lemon Chicken
6 hrs 10 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This gluten free Grilled Lemon Chicken recipe from Ina Garten's Barefoot Contessa cookbook is easy to make and amazingly delicious. http://www.elanaspantry.com/inas-grilled-lemon-chicken/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, halved and skins removed
- 1 head romaine lettuce, remove bottom and chiffonade leaves
- 2 large carrots, grated or juilenned
- 11. In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme to make marinade.
- 22. Place chicken breasts in a pyrex dish, then pour marinade over chicken and refrigerate for 6 hours to overnight.
- 33. Heat grill and cook chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- 44. Cool chicken and cut diagonally into ½ inch thick slices.
- 55. Place chiffonaded Romaine on a serving platter, then top with julienned carrots.
- 66. Place chicken over vegetables and serve with "Peanut" Sauce.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ina’s Grilled Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1606.3
- Calories from Fat 1045
- Total Fat 116.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 290.5 mg
- Sodium 2763.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 104.1 g