Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is awesome.
Make and share this Ina Garten's Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chopped ripe strawberry (5 large strawberries)
- 1 cup chopped seeded watermelon
- 1 cup chopped fresh peach
- 1 cup raspberry sorbet
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Place the strawberries, watermelon, peach, sorbet, and orange juice in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy. Add more orange juice if you'd like it a little less thick.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses with straws.