1/3 Photos of Ina Garten's Shrimp Salad (Barefoot Contessa)
Take a break from the heat of the kitchen and whip up this perfect summer salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and dill.
- 2Combine with the shrimp.
- 3Add the red onion and celery and check the seasonings.
- 4Serve or cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
- 5Note: If using a food processor to mince the onion and celery, make sure you drain them in a colander before adding them to the salad.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ina Garten's Shrimp Salad (Barefoot Contessa)
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 395.4 mg
- Sodium 2259.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar