This is a make ahead recipe that you can freeze and use later when you expect guests or use today. It is really good. Adjust the heat to your liking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium firm ripe mango
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 cup honeydew melon, diced
- 1/2 cupe red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar (or 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar with 1 Tbs sugar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried hot red chile
- 2 large kiwi fruits
- 1Make ahead: Peel mango and cut fruit away from pit; cut into 1/2" cubes.
- 2In a bowl, mix mango, pineapple, melon, bell pepper, vinegar, cilantro, and chiles.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days (or freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in refrigerator or defrost in microwave) To serve: Peel kiwi, cut into about 1/4" cubes, and add to salsa.
- 4Serve with chips or over fish.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for In the Tropic's Fruit Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (908 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice wine vinegar