Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a make ahead recipe that you can freeze and use later when you expect guests or use today. It is really good. Adjust the heat to your liking!
- 1 medium firm ripe mango
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 cup honeydew melon, diced
- 1⁄2 cupe red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar (or 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar with 1 Tbs sugar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried hot red chile
- 2 large kiwi fruits
- Make ahead: Peel mango and cut fruit away from pit; cut into 1/2" cubes.
- In a bowl, mix mango, pineapple, melon, bell pepper, vinegar, cilantro, and chiles.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days (or freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in refrigerator or defrost in microwave) To serve: Peel kiwi, cut into about 1/4" cubes, and add to salsa.
- Serve with chips or over fish.