Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
Breakfast cookie recipe that's more cookie...less mix of prunes and applesauce...ugh!
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup bran buds (Kellogg's All Bran cereal preferred)
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 1⁄2 cup white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄2 cup roasted salted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together butter and peanut butter,
- Add sugars, and molasses.
- add eggs and yolk 1 at a time beating well.
- Add milk and vanilla, mix until uniform.
- Combine flours, Bran buds, oat bran, Baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Add Oatmeal, Coconut, raisins, chocolate chips, sunflower seeds, mix until incorporated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until golden brown.