Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This casserole is so quick even the most hurried household can have a homemade hot meal! :)
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed (Left Over Ok)
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (Undiluted)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Transfer to a 9 X 13 casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let Stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with side salad.