Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh My Goodness! I just wanted something and I decided to give it a go and IT WORKED! I love what the croissant did as a base for this! I love sweets and I am in Fat Heaven (my thought while eating this)! Feel free to add and subtract from the recipe...just think of a banana split! This is how I made mine (no banana's, but so good!). Oh yeah, you might want to go for the mini croissants if you are being conservative.
- 1 croissant
- 1 scoop ice cream (your fav)
- 14.79 ml chocolate syrup (or fav)
- whipped cream
- sliced almonds (walnuts or pecans)
- 1 cherries
- fruit (optional)
- Heat croissant in microwave 15-20 seconds.
- Top with ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, nuts and a cherry.