Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I think everyone has a variation on this recipe but I love it because it is warm, and comforting, super yummy, inexpensive and easy to make
- 2 (8 ounce) cans chicken
- 2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cancream of chicken soup with herbs
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup warm water
- In a casserole, mix chicken, veggies and soups.
- mix bisquick and water and spoon biscuits in rows over mixture.
- bake at 400 degrees about 20-230 minutes or until bisquits are golden brown.