1/3 Photos of In-A-Pinch Garlic Bread
I had returned to New York from California this New Year to an empty kitchen and a snowstorm. Unable to get any groceries immediately, I had to make do with what I had on hand. I found some hero rolls that I had purchased just before I left on my trip, and decided to make garlic bread, even though I had no butter or fresh garlic. The result was actually really tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler. Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Lay split rolls on cookie sheet for 6 pieces of bread.
- 2Melt margarine in microwave for 1 minute on HIGH; remove from microwave and stir in garlic powder, cayenne, and Italian seasoning.
- 3With pastry brush, brush on seasoned margarine evenly, coating each piece well. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 4Broil until well browned and bubbling, approximately 5 minutes, or to you liking. Serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for In-A-Pinch Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 357.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: