Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Just like the recipe says...seasoned hot dogs in a matter of minutes.
- 1 (1 lb) package hot dog, halved, lengthwise, and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 medium onions, halved, and sliced
- 3 celery ribs, coursely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup hot cooked noodles
- In a large skillet, cook and stir hot dogs in 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat until lightly browned; remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute the onions, celery, and green pepper in remaining butter until tender.
- Add garlic; cook for 1 minute longer.
- Add tomatoes, oregano, paprika, pepper, and hot dogs; cook until heated through.
- Serve with noodles.