Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I made this up with ingredients on hand, when I didn't feel like making a big dinner one Friday evening, I was in the mood for something light, came out pretty good.
- 8 eggs
- 1 (1 lb) kielbasa
- 1 apple
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- Cook potatoes as per directions on bag.
- Slice apples and kielbasa,.
- Saute together until apple is slightly wilted and kielbasa is browned on both sides.
- Beat eggs.
- Spread potatoes kielbasa, apple mixture into a corning ware,.
- Cover with beaten eggs,.
- Dollop small amounts of goat cheese around top.
- Bake in 400 degree oven 15 minutes or until egg is set.
- You can put a knife in center, if it pulls out dry, it's done.