Make these delicious candy-can cupcakes in a jiffy! Fast, easy, delicious and very Christmasy!
Make and share this In-A-Hurry Candy Cane Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grind candy canes in your coffee grinder attachment of your food processor or in a really clean coffee grinder (especially good if you have never used this to grind coffee beans!).
- Beat eggs, oil, water, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- 4Stir in dry cake mix and 1/3 cup of powdered candy cane.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased or papered cupcake tins.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes at 350°F (until fork comes out clean when inserted into center of cupcake).
- Let cool completely.
- Frost with white icing.
- Sprinkle remaining candy cane mixture on top of icing (color will change once set).
- 1Store in an airtight container.