1/1 Photo of In-A-Hurry Candy Cane Cupcakes
Health-Minded Chef in Beijing's Note:
Make these delicious candy-can cupcakes in a jiffy! Fast, easy, delicious and very Christmasy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grind candy canes in your coffee grinder attachment of your food processor or in a really clean coffee grinder (especially good if you have never used this to grind coffee beans!).
- 3Beat eggs, oil, water, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- 44Stir in dry cake mix and 1/3 cup of powdered candy cane.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Pour into greased or papered cupcake tins.
- 7Bake for 15 - 20 minutes at 350°F (until fork comes out clean when inserted into center of cupcake).
- 8Let cool completely.
- 9Frost with white icing.
- 10Sprinkle remaining candy cane mixture on top of icing (color will change once set).
- 111Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for In-A-Hurry Candy Cane Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.4
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 369.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: