From the costco recipe magazine. Posted for safekeeping
Make and share this In a Heartbeat Atlantic Salmon With Red Curry Coconut Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan, combine coconut milk, tomato sauce, ginger, shrimp bouillon, and curry paste.
- Bring sauce to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Immediately lower temperature to medium low and simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occationally.
- Stir in cilantro and remove from heat; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, brush salmon with vegetable oil and season to taste with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon and serve with rice if you like.