1/1 Photo of In a Heartbeat Atlantic Salmon With Red Curry Coconut Sauce
I Cook Therefore I Am's Note:
From the costco recipe magazine. Posted for safekeeping
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine coconut milk, tomato sauce, ginger, shrimp bouillon, and curry paste.
- 2Bring sauce to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Immediately lower temperature to medium low and simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occationally.
- 4Stir in cilantro and remove from heat; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Meanwhile, brush salmon with vegetable oil and season to taste with salt and pepper on both sides.
- 6Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to taste.
- 7Pour the sauce over the salmon and serve with rice if you like.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for In a Heartbeat Atlantic Salmon With Red Curry Coconut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 58.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 51.4 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato and basil pasta sauce
shrimp bouillon cubes
red curry paste